Touch and Talk EA
Touch and Talk is a very versatile 30 button recordable mat with uses across the curriculum. Touch and Talk can be used as a visual time table, for sequencing, time lines, frequently used words, phonemes and so much more. The large internal memory allows a record time of up to 300 seconds for each button, so there is even enough record time for nursery rhymes and even songs. You can even upload the recorded sounds to make a permanent record, or download sounds from a pre-prepared activity, making set up really quick and simple. Use with our flashcards (not included) to create simple yet effective lessons plans. Order now for March delivery.
· 30 recordable buttons
· 300 seconds record time per button
· Large 11 x 11 cm clear pockets
· Built in MP3 record and playback
· Sounds can be uploaded and downloaded via USB
· Wipe clean surface
· Eyelet and key hole mounting options
· Simple Record/Off/Play controls
· Massive 114MB memory
· 10 hours continuous play from one set of batteries
· Line In socket
Order now for March delivery.