Can I still contact Customer Service?
Yes, our Customer Service Advisors are available as normal. Our team are working from home at the moment however they are available to answer your calls and emails as normal, and you can also contact us via chat.
Call us - 0345 120 4776
Email us - email@example.com
Are your delivery times affected?
For items that are in stock our delivery times are unaffected. We continue to offer next day delivery when requested before 2pm, and our standard delivery service is within 2-3 working days (larger deliveries and highlands and Islands may take longer).
For products which are out of stock, or direct delivery some of these will be subject to additional delays due to supplier closures and stock shortages. We are working hard with our suppliers to improve our service on such products so please check the product details online for any updates, and contact our customer service team if you require more information.
Can I change my delivery address?
Yes, you have the option to add a delivery address when placing your order. If you have already placed an order, please email us and request the change and one of our Advisors will help you. We can only accept requests to amend an address from an authorised email address of the establishment.
Our establishment is closed and I have an outstanding order, what will happen to it?
Please let us know that you are closed and we can hold the order for you until you reopen. When schools closed we updated many of the outstanding orders we had in our system at that point.
I need to place an order with you, but I need it delivering on a future date, how do I arrange this?
If you are ordering online please use the delay delivery option when checking out, you can select a delivery date of your choice to ensure your order arrives when it is convenient for you.
I am not an educational establishment can I still order from you?
Yes, anybody can purchase from us however our products are strictly not for resale without prior agreement, simply register online and you can order from us as normal.
Please note that certain products are restricted to non-educational establishments so we can prioritise supply to schools and nurseries.
Do you supply PPE and cleaning products, and are you in stock?
There are shortages on many of the essential products we know our customers need, so we are working hard to improve our stock levels, and to source extra products and alternatives where we can. Please check our website regularly for updates, or speak to a member of our Customer Service team to check.
Has your returns policy changed?
No, our returns policy remains the same.
How long does it take for you to process a refund if I cancel an order?
On average we advise customers that this will take 3-5 working days. On some occasions we need to cancel orders with a manufacturer which may take slightly longer.
What health and safety measures do you have in place at your distribution centre?
At our distribution centre we continue to strictly follow and apply the relevant local public authorities’ and Public Health England guidelines, while safeguarding the health of our colleagues. Specific preventative measures already in place include, but are not limited to:
- Strict adherence by all our colleagues regarding self-isolation protocols with paid absence in line with government guidelines
- Specific protective equipment has been provided to all personnel
- Strictly observing social distancing guidelines. This includes social distancing signs, tapped floor markings across the factory floor. In our canteen we have table spacing and staggered break times to ensure 2 metre distancing is observed
- Best practices to prevent coronavirus distributed to all colleagues – this includes guidelines on frequent hand washing and social distancing
- All common areas sanitized frequently with increased cleaning colleagues on hand
What are your delivery health and safety measures?
At the point of delivery, further steps have been implemented by our carrier services to protect both the driver and you. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a 2-metre distance and placing parcels at your doorway
- Not handing over hand-held devices to capture electronic signatures
- For proof of delivery, taking a photo of the parcel with the door open (you don’t need to be in the photo)
- No paperwork will change hands
- Delivery drivers may be wearing personal protective equipment (such as gloves)
- Drivers will avoid contact with the property where possible (i.e. gate handles, push plates, railings, doorbells, etc.)
If you are self-isolating (i.e. childminders and parents, etc.), we recommend you simply put a signed note on your door telling the driver where to leave your parcel.
Where products are listed as direct delivery, this means they are despatched straight from the approved supplier. We are working with all these suppliers these to understand the impacts on their delivery network and to ensure all relevant measures are implemented. If you have any questions relating to the delivery of direct supply items, please contact our customer service team.
As a business the health and safety of both our customers and colleagues has always been, and will remain, our number one priority. We are continually monitoring the situation to ensure that the latest measures and procedures are in place to ensure every precaution has been taken.
Please refer to our Help and Advice hub or our full terms and conditions which can be found here.