Place Value Abacus
Set comprises 3 stands, 9 rods, 81 abacus beads and 9 sets of 0-9 number tiles. A great way to visualise place value. Age Suitability: 5 Years +
• This set is essential for establishing an awareness of place value in across the primary setting.
• The strands can be used individually or combined to create larger numbers, and they also help children visually see the specific value of each digit.
• Fantastic resource in helping children to understand the significance of zero as a placeholder.
• Helps to form a basic understanding of both column addition and subtraction as children see digits in isolation.
• 9 sets of number tiles mean digits can be repeated within a number, whilst the same digit can be used in different positions to represent different values.