Talking Tins Yellow 20 Seconds Pack of 5 Pack of five
Help children of all ages to develop their speaking and listening skills with Talking Tins. Record and play back speech, music or sound effects for word games, language development, pronunciation practise and much more. With up to 40 seconds of recording time on each tin, the messages can be re-recorded to make this a flexible resource to use across the curriculum - both in the classroom and out in the playground. This set includes 5 yellow Talking Tins, with batteries included.
Reasons to Love:
• In the early stages of writing, it is important for children to be able to say a sentence before writing it.
• Talking Tins allow the children to practise their sentence, listen to it, and edit to improve - another skill which will support them when they can write.
• Another great idea is for teachers to use them to leave messages for the children! This would be particularly useful in Continuous Provision, alongside a written message for those children who need extra support to access activities - making the link between the spoken and written word.
• say out loud what they are going to write about
• compose a sentence orally before writing it
• encapsulate what they want to say, sentence by sentence
• compose and rehearse sentences orally (including dialogue), progressively building a varied and rich vocabulary and an increasing range of sentence structures