Otis the Robot – The Manual EA
This comprehensive resource offers teachers, SENCos and parents/carers practical and accessible guidance, information and photocopiable resources to accompany the Otis the Robot readers including:-
• The social stories Otis uses
• Social stories for other common situations
• Resources to work on reading and inference skills
• Ideas for comic strip conversation scenarios to help teach social problem solving skills
• Resources to help work on emotions and facial expressions to help children understand their own emotions, as well as those of others;
• Visual timetables and now/next cards to support classroom routines and ease transitions.