Tinted Refill Pads - Cream Pack of six
Rhino Tinted Paper Range
• Visual stress relates to the way in which the brain interprets the visual information that is sent through the eyes, not eyesight itself.
• Students affected by visual stress might suffer from symptoms such as difficulty tracking across a page, words appearing to be blurred, and letters seeming to move around or shake. This will significantly affect their reading ability and cause reading fatigue and headaches. It may also result in their written work being poorly spaced and messy.
• Many students without a specific learning difficulty will be affected by visual stress, but it is also common in those with dyslexia, autism, dyspraxia and ADHD.
• The use of cream or pastel-coloured writing paper can alleviate visual stress as it has less glare (which can cause words to appear to ‘jump around’ on the page) than white paper, making it more comfortable to read from and write on.
• Paper to relieve visual stress
• Refil pads supplied with tinted colour paper
• Headbound pads with 50 sheets (100 pages)
• 2 hole punched
• 75gsm paper
• Tinted 8mm ruling and margin
• Tinted Cream
• Also available in tinted blue, pink, green or yellow