Paper Chains Tables Set 2
The simple, self-checking mechanism of this set of mental maths cards will quickly help to make learning tables fun. Easy to manage, it enables children to work alone, or in pairs, to practise their tables. Once children know their tables, they can time each other to hone their skills.
This set concentrates on 6, 7, 8, 9 and quick-fire mixed tables.
How to play
• Within each pack there are 12 games using eight cards each.
• Take one set of eight cards from the pack (the game number is shown at the top and bottom of the card).
• Lay out all eight cards in front of you in any order, with the coloured pictures (including the arrow) facing up.
• First, turn over the card with the arrow and read the clue word.
• Find the card with the picture to match the clue word, turn it over and lay it on top of the first card.
• Repeat with each card until all the cards are in one pile and the last card turned over shows a .
• The appears at the end of the game to show you have answered correctly.