Measuring Volume Kit
Core kit for the curriculum. Simple and robust for repeated use. Contents include:
• 1 set of 8 graded metric measures
• 1 graduated litre cube
• 1 set of 3 funnels
• 1 set of 6 measuring jugs
• 1 set of 6 measuring cylinders
• 2 sets of 3 metric dry measures (50, 125 and 250ml)
• 3 sets of 5 metric spoons
Contents may vary subject to availability.
Reasons to Love:
• A great kit for introducing children in upper key stage to the concept of both volume and capacity This kit covers all aspects of curriculum when it comes to volume.
• The dry measures allow for the volume of non-liquids to be measured, whilst conventional measuring jugs and cylinders are included alongside some new innovative means of measuring volume such as the litre cubes.
• Large range of scales allows for liquids of differing amounts to be measured accurately, whilst at the same time encouraging children to decide which piece of measuring equipment would be best suited to that being measured.
• Use in a wide range of contexts across the curriculum, particularly in science investigations and experiments.