We’re excited to be exhibiting again this year at the TES SEN Show at the Business Design Centre in London on Friday 5th and Saturday 6th October.
The TES SEN Show is the UK’s largest special educational needs show that brings the entire sector together for two days of ideas, inspiration, networking and innovation, to bring learning alive for pupils with SEN. The show is designed to allow visitors to:
- Keep up to date with the latest policies and developments with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) and the SEND code of practice
- Choose from 42 CPD certified seminar sessions all on topics central to best practice and each delivered by experts from across the sector
- Access the latest resources, products and tools from 150+ exhibitors
- Participate in an unmissable keynote panel discussion with leading SEN experts
- Keep abreast of the latest developments, newest tools, content and innovation
- Explore current practice to significantly enhance provision
- Attend free, practical workshops led by exhibitors allowing you to get hands on with certain products and see how they can be used in the context of your provision
- Network, share ideas and collaborate with peers and colleagues
- Visit feature areas including the Parent & Carer Forum to get even more out of your visit
- Test products before purchasing, benefit from special offers and place orders with exhibitors
Visit our stand – 253 to see our latest range of SEN resources and have a chat with the team. We’re looking forward to meeting you.